CarePartners Adult Day Center, Inc. was established in 1993 to provide quality, person-centered adult day services in Franklin and northern Grand Isle Counties. Originally, our adult day program was open once a week but in response to the community’s needs we have through the years expanded our days and hours of operation. In the past 25 years, our program has grown tremendously and continues to expand. Even as we grow, we will strive to maintain a program that is of a size that assures a high quality of service and intimacy.
It is our belief that each participant is a unique individual with strengths and weaknesses. We recognize and encourage the individual strengths of participants, while providing supports for their limitations. In addition, we believe everyone has the potential for growth and development.
Board of Directors
Flora Hurteau, President
Holly Thweatt, Vice-President
- Sue Dudley, Activity Leader
- Mary Hislop, LPN – Nursing Coordinator
- Joanne James, Administrative Assistant
- Roxy Metivier, Nutrition Program Assistant
- Noella Salisbury, Activity Leader
- CJ Santor, Nursing Assistant
- Helen Short, RN
- Hannah Thibert, Senior Activity Leader
- Karen Underwood, Nursing Assistant
- Michelle Wescott, Activity Leader
- Sue Chase, MSW – Executive Director
The Mission of CarePartners is to foster the strengths and abilities of frail adults while preserving their dignity, independence and quality of life. We support them and their caregivers in their efforts to remain at home.
Get in touch
Call today to schedule a tour of our center and to learn how we can be a partner in caring for your loved one.